Thursday, October 1, 2015

"Hey Amie, how'd you get so handy?"

One brisk fall day in 2011, Sully and I were on our daily walk when I noticed a huge group of people downtown New Richmond wearing red shirts. Being the nosey person I am, I striked up a conversation with a few of them. They were volunteering around the community with an organization called, "Faith Works." Faith Works helps local community members who have fallen on hard times with improvement projects. Of course I had to jump right in and lend a hand. That's the day I found my passion for simple, affordable, and easy home improvements.
Local New Richmond Volunteers
Throughout the years I have attended many different workshops to expand my horizon on DIY projects. Through the numerous classes I have learned to connect with DIY'ers at any level from your beginners to your Bob Villa's of  home improvement. Inspired By You & Co. is dedicated to helping all members of the community whether is from updating your wall color to building your own garden shed and compost pile.
Wall Color Update
Each fall Faith Works and Inspired By You & Co. partners together to help clean up and winterize the local community. If you're interested in volunteering with Inspired By You & Co. please call Amie at Inspired By You & Co. at 715-867-5309



No comments:

Post a Comment