Sunday, October 18, 2015

DIY Necklace and Bracelet Holder


Neck Lace Holder By LifeAnnStyle
Alright ladies, you can thank me later for this gold mine of a DIY project I stumbled upon over the weekend. I was so excited about how my necklace and bracelet holder turned out that I just had to share! I don't know about ya'll but I love my jewelry and want to be able to display it in a cute and organizational way without all my necklaces getting knotted up. I Pinterest "DIY Jewlery Organization Holder" and found this great project.  Click on the link for LifeAnn Style's full tutorial on how to create this fun and easy necklace and bracelet holder.



Candle holders
Source 
Supplies Needed:
Wooden Dowel 
Candle Holder
Hot Glue Gun
Primer and Paint
 
Step 1- For this first step you are going to need a plastic, glass, or wood candle holder. You can find candle holders just about anywhere but keep in mind that you need one that is tall enough for your jewlery to hang.


Wooden Dowel and Paper Towel Roll
Source
Step 2- Step two calls for a wooden dowel. Wooden dowels can be found at most craft stores for under $5.00. With a ruler, find the center of the wooden dowel and marker the center so you know where to attach the base.

Step 3- You will need a hot glue gun to attach the wooden dowel and the base together. Apply hot glue around the base of the candle holder and attach to the center point of the wooden dowel. Let the glue set before priming.

Primer and Paint
Source
Step 4- Next step, primer. If you are going to paint the wood a brighter color than you need to use white primer. If you are going to paint it a darker color than you need to use black primer to help make the color pop. Once the primer is set and dry apply your paint. Wait a full day for it to set and dry.

Step 5- Decorate however you'd like. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment