Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Bring Your Glass Let's Have A Blast

 
Inspired By You & Co. welcomes you to join us for an Open House for the GRAND OPENING of our new workshop! Inspired By You & Co. has a featured DIY glass jars and vase project. This project is sure to spark your creativity. DIY glass jars and vases not only make great home décor as well as a great gift giving idea, they're simple and inexpensive to make. We look forward to meeting you and getting our craft on!
 
Follow Inspired By You & Co

2 comments:

  1. Hi I love your blog is so elegant and dainty. But if it was me would make your titles bigger, and add a littler more colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your background, and I think the flow really goes well and fits well with the blog. I like the text also its easy to read. Honestly I really think your blog is pretty much fantastic and the only thing I'd say maybe is to incorporate some pictures but at the same time I somewhat doubt this idea because I wouldn't want to ruin the flow either

    ReplyDelete